search-consult Announces Chicago Executive Search Conference
search-consult is pleased to announce that The 2010 Executive Search Consulting Conference: Positioning for Growth Building on What We Know , the only open-to-all-retained executive-recruiters event in the US this year, will to take place on September 15, 2010 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Chicago, IL.
(London & New York) - As business prepares for growth, Executive Search consultants are optimistic about an increase in demand for executive talent. Companies are beginning to recruit to pursue new market opportunities and to upgrade their management bench. Within this context, search-consult is proud to announce a major conference for the Retained Executive Search industry, taking place on September 15th in the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Chicago, IL.
It is likely that The 2010 Executive Search Consulting Conference: Positioning for Growth Building on What We Know will be the only open retained search event to take place in the USA this year. Therefore, early booking is highly recommended!.
Jason Starr, Managing Director of search-consult, comments: We are proud to be organizing this major conference for Executive Search professionals. Weve put together some great speakers who will discuss the key concerns faced by leaders of retained search firms and are confident that attendees will leave with valuable insights and ideas which they can put into practice.
Content is designed to deliver specific, practical information for Retained Executive Search professionals and will be delivered by the following speakers:
- Mark Anderson, President and Chief Economist, ExecuNet
- Bob Boles, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, PPM America Inc.
- Robert M. Callan Jr., Partner, Callan Associates, Ltd.
- Truman E. "Rick" Cobb, Executive Vice President, Challenger, Gray & Christmas
- Donna Gaines, President & CEO, Gaines International
- Mary Kier, Vice Chairman, Cook Associates, Inc.
- Kay McCabe, Executive-in-Charge, Recruitment, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Joseph Daniel McCool, Principal, The McCool Group LLC and Author of Deciding Who Leads
- Melissa McMahon, Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, CDW
- Michael W. McLaughlin, Principal, MindShare Consulting LLC & Author of Winning The Professional Services Sale
- J. James O'Malley, Managing Director, Huron Consulting Group
- Gary Pines, Principal, Harding & Company, and
- John Poracky, VP, AIMS International and Partner, M. Wood Company, and
The line-up will include two panel discussions on the topics of What Search Firms Must Do Now To Grow & Sustain Market Share and How Executive Search Consultants Can Win More Assignments & Redefine Corporate Relationships.