Connecting to LinkedIn...

Blank

Half of recruiters need help with LinkedIn

Half of recruiters need help with LinkedIn
Only 53% of recruiters feel confident in using LinkedIn in the recruitment process, with the remaining 47% admitting to only knowing the basics. Thats according to a snapshot poll by training and performance development specialists for the recruitment sector, Lander Associates.
LinkedIn should be a key tool for every recruiter, but there are so many recruiters out there who could be reaping far more benefits from the platform than they are already doing comments Fiona Lander, Managing Director of Lander Associates. However at the same time, having strong headhunting skills is vital getting the names of top talent is meaningless if you cant confidently approach them to professionally present an opportunity.
To address this gap in the recruitment skill set Lander Associates has launched a unique training programme with LinkedIn expert Mark Williams, which combines LinkedIn with traditional headhunting techniques. The workshop takes place on 22nd September in London and will also feature a special guest appearance from the 2008 winner of The Apprentice, Lee McQueen, who will give a presentation on the successful application of headhunting.
The take-up for the workshop has been fantastic there is definitely an appetite for developing this combination of skills in the market continues Fiona. Were very much looking forward, to what will be an informative and insightful day.

Tags:

Articles similar to

Articles similar to