CTPARTNERS PREDICTS IMPROVED EXECUTIVE HIRING IN 2011
GLOBAL SEARCH FIRM CTPARTNERS PREDICTS IMPROVED EXECUTIVE HIRING IN 2011 - growth follows caution of the past couple of years
Following the release of its 16th annual list of hot executive jobs, global search firm CTPartners has identified what it predicts will be the top UK growth sectors and executive roles in 2011 as businesses shift from caution to competition.
Explains Brian Sullivan, CEO, CTPartners, Boards have come to grips with the fact that not creating new jobs carries a punishing price. Despite continuing economic uncertainty, companies tell us that they can no longer delay hiring if they expect to innovate and compete.
He continues: Post-recession business models need new thinking, and companies all over the world are searching in record numbers for the right leaders to change the ways they do business. Reorganized, restructured and pared down for profits, companies need new answers for old problems.
Key executive job growth sectors and hot jobs identified by CTPartners are:
- Boardroom - Non-Executive Chairman
- Sales Business Development Director
- Finance - Global Banker (corporate/commercial)
- Healthcare CMO (Chief Medical Information Officer)
- Social Media VP/Director Social Media
- IT CTO (with SaaS experience)
- Telecoms Mobile Strategist