2011 EUROPEAN BUSINESS AWARDS
2011 EUROPEAN BUSINESS AWARDS
BUSINESS SUMMIT AND AWARD CEREMONY
Tuesday 22nd November 2011, Palau de Congressos de Catalunya, Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel, Barcelona, Spain
Despite the troubled political and economic landscape, Europe’s politicians, technocrats and business elite will be coming together in defiance to celebrate their shared success and congratulate the 11 category award winners at the finale of the European Business Awards 2011 held in Barcelona on 22nd November.
EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht and Belgium Prime Minister Yves Leterme are amongst the personalities who will be joining some of Europe’s most successful companies to hear the 11 award winners in this year’s European Business Awards revealed. Participant businesses represent a combined turnover of over &euro1 trillion Euros (8.23% of EU GDP)*, employing over 2.7 million people over the continent. The categories are the following:
• The Employer of the year Award
• The Award for Customer Focus
• The Award for Environment and Corporate Sustainability
• The HSBC Import/Export Award
• The HSBC International Growth of the year Award
• The Infosys Business of the Year Award with Turnover of &euro0-25m
• The Infosys Business of the Year Award with Turnover of &euro26-150m
• The Infosys Business of the Year Award with Turnover of &euro150m or higher
• The RSM International Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• The UKTI Award for Innovation
• The Chairman's Selection
For a full list of the finalists Ruban d’Honneur recipients please see http://dmtrk.net/R9A-LRX7-539TS1-8DTMC-0/c.aspx
Prior to the Award ceremony, business leaders and entrepreneurs will be discussing current topics in a Business Summit. In the first session of the Business Summit, HSBC’s Chief European Economist will be discussing the Eurozone crisis. The second session will be hosted by business expert and Partner from global management consultants A.T. Kearney who will give his insights into company culture and the direct link it has on performance.
The list of guest speakers is as follows:
* Nisesh Bansal, Associate Vice President at Infosys
* John Casey, Head of European Commercial Banking at HSBC
* Robert Coles, European Regional Director of RSM International
* Mark Emmerson, European Head of Trade at HSBC
* Mr Phil Forrest, the Chairman of Judges
* Eric Laffargue, Country Head of Infosys France
* The Honorable Alfonso Pecoraro Scanio, former Minister of the Environment, Italy
* Franz-Josef Schuermann, Country Head of Infosys Germany
* Andrew Humphries, Champion at Tech City Investment Organisation
* Edwin Winter, Partner at &Samhoud
Follow @EBAs2011 for live updates from the event
If you would like more information or to attend this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Or call 44 207 234 3546.
Please be aware that places are limited and registration is required. If you are unable to attend, but wish to send someone else from your organisation please contact us accordingly.