Recruitment Intelligence A new, free resource for the Recruitment Community
Recruitment Intelligence – A new, free resource for the Recruitment Community
A new peer to peer recruitment intelligence resource, aimed at creating a mutually supportive forum for the recruitment community, has been launched by a group of industry experts. The resource, which can be found as a group on LinkedIn under “Recruitment Intelligence”, is designed to provide support, guidance, advice and solutions for a whole range of recruitment industry issues.
The experts include professionals from a range of sectors including legal, insurance, accountancy, employer branding & PR, applicant sourcing and tracking, coaching &mentoring, e-recruitment & e-commerce, mergers & acquisitions and media - with David Head from Recruitment International acting as media partner.
Paul Jacobs, Managing Director of Lowman Jacobs and LoveWorkLife, one of the founders of the group said: “We wanted to form a network that could not only provide members with regular interesting content from a range of experts who could share contemporary solutions and effective techniques – but one that would also provide a peer to peer resource for recruitment professionals to share best practice, pose questions and suggest solutions.”
The group also has a resident cartoonist, Paul Taylor. Known affectionately as & lsquo;Spud’, Paul’s many years as both a recruiter - and a candidate, has been distilled into an amusing catalogue of cartoons highlighting the vagaries of the recruitment sector. The group will feature regular scribblings from Spud to provide a more imaginative and innovative channel for discussion and comment.
The experts are:
Dave Bancroft, MD Reverse Delta - digital marketing, web and mobile career sites, SEO, email & social networking tools and consultancy
· Tracey Dunn, Director BlueSky PR - the specialist in PR and communications for the recruitment, HR, talent management and business education sectors.
· Paul Jacobs, MD Lowman Jacobs and LoveWorkLife – Specialist Recruitment, Business Coaching, Mentoring and Learning & Development Management Consultants
· Peter Lowman, MD Lowman Jacobs and Lowmanbrown - Business Brokers, Strategic Planning and Mergers and Acquisitions
· Sara McCracken, Director ViaLegal Consultancy – providing expert commercial & employment/HR legal advice to businesses, with a specialist focus in the recruitment sector
· Peter Stoll, Director Jelf Manson Insurance Brokers. Head of the Recruitment Division. Advisers and suppliers of bespoke insurance solutions for over 30 years.
· Neil Thomas, partner Baker Tilly, chartered accountants and business advisers with a specialist focus on professional services businesses incl. the recruitment sector
· Daniella Winton, Director of Sales and Marketing Innovate CV, bringing innovation through a new white labelled CV platform and candidate management tool embracing social media, referral and on line interview technology
Resident Cartoonist: Paul Taylor, “Cartoons by Spud”
Media Partner : David Head, Recruitment International