Elite In The Cloud
Elite In The Cloud
After months of planning, we are on the verge of launching a brand new concept in the world of recruitment called “Elite in the Cloud&trade”. This enterprise is a joint venture between Elite Leaders (www.eliteleaders.co.uk) and Innergy (www.innergy.co.uk).
The broad idea is to make the well-established benefits of Elite membership available to a wider and international community than has ever been possible before.
This will be achieved by offering “virtual” or “online” membership of Elite Leaders for the first time ever. So, a niche player in Buenos Aires, a growing firm in Cape Town, or a start up in Sydney, will all now be able to tap into the expertise, advice, knowledge and guidance of the most impressive collective of entrepreneurs and subject matter experts available anywhere in the world via an online platform, thereby turbo charging their aspirations and ambitions.
The huge library of content is currently being finalised and finessed ready for launch, but the highlights for members of the network will include:
• 24/7 online access to leading edge training and development tools
• An “ask the expert” section to enable members seek advice and guidance on specific issues or challenges from a pool of 30 industry experts
• Private Access to a virtual “Board” of entrepreneurs and business leaders from the recruitment industry
• Assessment tools to help calibrate business performance
• Online training academies, supported by recruitment specific qualifications, to increase the number of qualified graduates entering into the industry
• Global recruitment market analysis and trends
• Unique global Rec2Rec offering via an online, interactive Talent Pool system
• Interactive peer-to-peer forums, to engage and interact with both other recruitment company owners, as well as potential customers and the external market
• The latest news, views and reviews from all around the world via webinars, videos and content
• Recordings of the “live” expert sessions taken from the real Elite monthly meetings
• Access to corporate finance and the investor community for those seeking funds for growth
• Huge discounted offers from selected providers of products and services (software, databases, job boards and so on) utilising our combined purchasing power
• Plus a suite of further applications, services and tools too numerous to list here
The tantalising proposition for the 2000 companies from across the globe who will be invited to join up is to be part of a global community of like-minded, ambitious recruitment company owners, all connected by the common goal of creating shareholder value by outperforming the competition.
Elite in the Cloud&trade will aim to become the reference point for its members in all aspects of running their business, including strategy and planning, attracting and retaining the best talent, utilising leading edge technology, and expert financial control.
For just £249 per month (or £2,000 per annum), it will become the de facto place to solve issues and challenges, share ideas and best practice, and pool opportunities to do business around the world.
We have a holding website live at the moment (www.eliteinthecloud.com) for pre-registrations, with the new venture to be launched to the global market on February 4th 2013.