Connecting to LinkedIn...

Blank

Randstad announces dividend conversion rate

Randstad announces dividend conversion rate

Following the shareholders’ approval to pay a dividend of &euro 1.25 per ordinary share over 2012, Randstad Holding nv announces that the number of dividend rights in order to obtain one new ordinary share has been set at 23.03.

The volume weighted average share price of Randstad during the period April 15 up to and including April 19, 2013 was approximately &euro 28.788 and was used as basis for the determination of the conversion rate. Based on this price, 1/23.03th part of an ordinary share represents a value of &euro 1.25, which is equal  to the value of the cash dividend of &euro 1.25 per ordinary share.

Approximately 61.1% of the shareholders has elected to receive a stock dividend. The remaining 38.9% will receive a cash dividend. As a result, 4,572,049 new ordinary shares will be issued as stock dividend. A request for admission of the ordinary shares to NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam will be submitted in accordance with Article 5:4 sub (e) of the Financial Supervision Act (Wet op het financieel toezicht).

Payment of the cash dividend and delivery of the ordinary shares will take place on April 24, 2013.

Randstad specializes in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placement to inhouse, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions. The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world with top three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan. In 2012 Randstad had approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and inhouse locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated a revenue of &euro 17.1 billion in 2012. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.

Tags:

Articles similar to

Articles similar to