Connecting to LinkedIn...

Blank

Oasis HR Nominated for TWO Recruitment Business Awards

Oasis HR Nominated for TWO Recruitment Business Awards

The 2013 Recruitment Business Award’s shortlist has been announced and Oasis HR is delighted to have been nominated within two categories, Best Niche / Specialist Agency and  Best Candidate Experience. The Award Ceremony, taking place on 3rd October at the Mercure Hotel in Manchester, will celebrate the success of the best Recruitment Consultancies and Advertising Agencies in the UK.

The nominations reflect Oasis HR’s strong financial performance during the economic downturn, their ability to respond to the needs of the market and the growth of their industry specific face-to-face networking platform, the HR Think Tank Series.

Over the last three years, Oasis HR is proud to report 40% Y/Y financial growth (NFI) which is undoubtedly a reflection of the business’s commitment to reacting to industry demand and a wholehearted dedication to the HR market. Based on the increase in temporary / interim assignments, Oasis HR has substantially invested in the interim arm of the business and can report a 115% increase in interim vacancies compared to 2012.

Membership of The HR Think Tank Series (HRTTS) has grown to over 1,200 senior HR professionals and Oasis HR now holds between 35 – 40 national and internal Think Tank events a year to cater to the demand. The events platform has eradicated the need for any stereotypical cold-calling, and as such, 43% of new roles were obtained from a HRTTS member within the last 12 months. The remaining 57% of business was obtained from candidates who returned to Oasis HR based on the honest and quality service they received whilst seeking a new role.

Jeremy Thornton, Founder of Oasis HR and the HR Think Tank Series comments: “There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing the hard work of your team pay off made all the sweeter when an external organisation, such as the RBA, believes in your triumphs as much as you. We are therefore absolutely delighted to have been recognised for these particular awards, as they reflect two of our core values & lsquo;Raising the Bar of HR’ and & lsquo;Candidate is King’. For me, the success of Oasis HR is very much down to enriching the experience of all who come into contact with the business, ensuring we are able to react to the demands of the industry and finally employing fantastic people to champion our brand and deliver an unrivalled service.”

Tags:

Articles similar to

Articles similar to