Meitec Corporation publishes update on acquisition of treasury stock
(Acquisition of treasury stock based on the provisions of its Article of Incorporation accordance with the Article 165, paragraph 2, of the Companies Act.) Meitec Corporation (the Company) announced the progress of acquisition of treasury stock pursuant to the provisions of Article 156 which is applicable in accordance with Article 165, paragraph 3 of the Companies Act as follows.
1. Type of stock : Common stock
2. Period of treasury stock acquisition : From November 8 to November 30 2013
3. Total number of shares acquired : 445,200 shares 4. Total amount of purchase cost of acquisition : 1,246,826,400 yen 5. Acquisition method : Market purchases through a trust bank
1. Details of resolution of the Board of Directors meeting held on November 7, 2013.
1) Type of stock to be acquired : Common stock
2) Number of shares to be acquired : Limited to 800,000 shares
3) Total value of stock to be acquired : Limited to 1,800 million Yen
4) Period of treasury stock acquisition : November 8, 2013 to January 31,
5) Acquisition method : Market purchases through a trust bank
2. Total number of treasury stock acquired based on the above resolution of the Board of Directors meeting held on November 7, 2013 (as of November 30, 2013).
(1) Total number of shares acquired : 445,200 shares
(2) Total amount of acquisition cost of shares : 1,246,826,400 yen