Proffice announces change to nomination commitee
Christer Hägglund, representing Christiania Compagnie AB, has informed the company that he will leave the nomination committee due to ownership changes. In accordance with the instruction for the nomination committee adopted by the annual general meeting in 2012, Handelsbanken Fonder AB has appointed Frank Larsson as its representative in the nomination committee.
The Nomination Committee consists of (based on December 6, 2013, known ownership):
• Joakim Rubin, appointed by CapMan Public Market (24.88% of votes)
• Marianne Flink, appointed by Swedbank Robur fonder (11.80% of votes)
• Lars Murman (10.45% of votes)
• Jan Särlvik, appointed by Nordea Investment Funds (10.38% of votes)
• Frank Larsson appointed by Handelsbanken AB fonder (6.13% of votes)
Nomination Committee represents 63.64 percent of the votes in the company.