Servoca announce financial results
· Revenue £43.06 million (2012: £42.49 million)
· Gross profit £12.26 million (2012: £11.98 million)
· Administrative expenses (excluding amortisation and share based payments) £11.37 million (2012: £11.70 million)
· Profit before taxation (excluding amortisation and share based payments) £0.81 million (2012: £0.21 million)
· Net debt decreased to £3.07m (2012: £3.27m)
· Basic EPS of 0.56p before amortisation and share based payments (2012: 0.09p )
Commenting on the results, CEO Andy Church, said, "We are very pleased to have returned to growth after a challenging period. We now have a solid cash generative and profitable platform from which to drive the business forward, both organically and through suitable acquisitions"