Celebrate Recruiter's Wear a Hat Day next Friday 28th March in support of Brain Tumour Research
Various events during the month will help to maximise awareness, culminating in the official #WearAHatDay on Friday 28th March 2014. Likened to Red Nose Day for Brain Tumours by the media, #WearAHatDay is a really fun way to get involved in a very important cause. Coming up for its fifth year, #WearAHatDay 2014 will be the biggest and boldest yet.
Colleague Software is encouraging businesses to take part in the Recruiter's Wear a Hat Day next Friday 28th March both in support of Brain Tumour Research and one of our colleagues – and we would greatly appreciate your support and help in raising awareness of this day.
This campaign supports a deadly serious issue: Brain tumours are the biggest cancer killer of children and adults under 40. The research is woefully underfunded, with less than 1% of the national government spending on cancer research being channelled towards brain tumours.
Getting involved in #WearAHatDay is easy - just hold a Wear a Hat Day in the office on 28th March to raise funds towards Brain Tumour Research. You can contribute via our Just Giving page here.
How does it work?
- Arrange a 'Recruiter's Wear a Hat Day' in your office for the 28th of March.
- Send us photos of you donning superlative hats and we will share them on our Facebook page (feel free to include your name and company).
- Donate using our Just Giving page to Brain Tumour Research.
- Share via your social channels (#wearahatday) blog and company website.
- Feel free to use our virtual poster and our email signature image in your own promotion.