Tomorrow is Recruiters Wear a Hat Day
#WearAHatDay is the UK’s largest and most famous national brain tumour awareness and fundraising campaign, created by Brain Tumour Research. Various events during the month will help to maximise awareness, culminating in the official #WearAHatDay on Friday 28th March 2014. Likened to Red Nose Day for Brain Tumours by the media, #WearAHatDay is a really fun way to get involved in a very important cause. Coming up for its fifth year, #WearAHatDay 2014 will be the biggest and boldest yet.
Colleague Software is encouraging businesses to take part in the Recruiters Wear a Hat Day next Friday 28th March both in support of Brain Tumour Research, and one of our colleagues – and we would greatly appreciate your support and help in raising awareness of this day.
This campaign supports a deadly serious issue: Brain tumours are the biggest cancer killer of children and adults under 40. The research is woefully underfunded, with less than 1% of the national government spending on cancer research being channeled towards brain tumours.
Getting involved in #WearAHatDay is easy - just hold a Wear a Hat Day in your office on 28th March to raise funds towards Brain Tumour Research and contribute via our Just Giving page.
How does it work?
- Arrange a 'Recruiters Wear a Hat Day' in your office for the 28th of March (tomorrow!)
- Post photos of you donning hats to our Facebook page (feel free to include your name and company) and we will share them.
- Donate using our Just Giving page to Brain Tumour Research.
- Share via your social channels (#wearahatday) blog and company website.
- Feel free to use our virtual poster and our email signature image to promote the day to your own networks.