Connecting to LinkedIn...

Blank

AkkenCloud Staffing Platform reports 31% growth and the best Q1 ever

"Our results are a great testament to our platform adoption," said Giridhar Akkineni, founder & CEO of Akken. "We bought in 58% of new client bookings in Q1, 2014 compared to the total revenue in 2013."

"It just keeps getting better and better. The company is responsive to every suggestion we have discussed," said Mickie Sharpe of Premier Staffing Solutions.

"We invested over 115% in R & D compared to 2012 that helped our customers to be on forefront of 2013 trends and changing business processes to be successful," said Prakash Nagabhanu, V.P of Engineering.

In its recent yearly user survey, 96% of AkkenCloud&trade users would recommend the platform to a friend or a colleague. "We are working hard for the remaining 4%," said Noel Jaracz, Director of Customer Success. "Our ever growing customer success team will go to any length to help our customers succeed."

"We like the system and the support team has been very responsive. In fact I have referred two companies to Akken in just the past few months," said Susan Durnwirth, CEO of Bench, Inc.

"Referrals have been a big part of our growth," said Jeff Paquette, Director of Enterprise Sales. "We just got back from the Executive Forum 2014 and it was amazing to see the response we had there."

Tags:

Articles similar to

Articles similar to