Renewable energy recruitment feature
Renewable energy is an increasingly talked about part of the UK’s economic future. Some think it has no value next to nuclear power and the booming oil and gas market, while others believe it is an integral part of the future of the UK’s economy.
We are inviting readers to share their thoughts and opinions on the renewable energy sector by answering one of the following questions in 120 words:
1. What roles are you seeing the most demand for?
2. How can recruiters attract engineers and technicians to the renewable sector?
3. How can recruiters promote engineering as a career and renewable energy as an industry of choice?
4. What’s going to be the biggest challenge for renewable energy in 2014?
5. Where will the renewable energy sector be in five years?
6. What are the pros and cons of working in renewables?
Send your comment, alongside a high resolution image of yourself and/or a company logo to email@example.com by Friday 18th April.