TTM Healthcare CEO announced as finalist in Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
Founded in Ennis is 2002, TTM has grown to become a major player on the Irish and international stage. Ernst & Young have recognised the enterprising vision of CEO, Mr Crowley, and selected him as a finalist for these prestigious awards.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year&trade is universally recognised as the leading global awards programme for entrepreneurs. The programme celebrates business trailblazers who have demonstrated exceptional dedication to excellence, innovation and ingenuity. The 24 Irish finalists represent all spectrums of the Irish economy across three categories: emerging, industry and international. Brian Crowley is shortlisted as a finalist in the International category.
Commenting on the award, Mr Crowley said “I and all the team at TTM are honoured to have been selected alongside the leading lights of Irish industry. TTM is one of the great Irish success stories and it is nice to have it recognised as such. The selection is a testament to the dynamic team that I have the pleasure to work with that have helped develop TTM to the business that it is today”.
The TTM Group currently employs more than 1,000 permanent and contract staff across Ireland, the UK and Germany. Brian is also Managing Director of Resilience Ireland specialist providers of Advanced Home Care, Disability Services and Assessment Services.
“TTM has grown significantly since its inception in 2002 and continues to grow” according to Mr Crowley, “we will shortly be announcing further developments within the business that will see the creation of a substantial number of new jobs”.
The TTM Group is no stranger to success having been recently shortlisted as a finalist in the UK’s most prestigious recruitment awards, the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2014, in the category of & lsquo;Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency’. In addition, TTM picked up the National Recruitment Federation’s award for & lsquo;Best Healthcare Recruitment Agency 2013/14’ while also being shortlisted in the & lsquo;Best Large Recruitment Agency’ category. The company, which has its international headquarters in Ennis, has also been selected as a Deloitte Best Managed Company for three years in a row.
Announcing the shortlist, EY’s Frank O’Keeffe, Partner-in-Charge of the Entrepreneur Of The Year&trade programme, said: “We’d sincerely like to thank all of the phenomenal businesses that entered this year’s programme and applaud the tremendous contribution they make to Ireland’s economy – North and South. Together with our 24 finalists, they are a true testament to the entrepreneurial talent driving our nation forward.”
The winners from each of the three EY Entrepreneur Of The Year&trade categories, as well as the overall winner, will be announced at an Awards Gala in Dublin on 23 October. The overall Irish winner will then go on to participate at World Entrepreneur Of the Year Awards in Monte Carlo in June 2015.
About TTM Healthcare:
· TTM Healthcare was established in Ennis by Brian Crowley in 2002.
· The company operates office networks in Ennis, Dublin, London, Lancashire and Berlin.
· The company specialises in sourcing and pacing healthcare staff in locum, contract and permanent positions for public, private and charity/voluntary organisations throughout Ireland, the UK and internationally.
· In 2013 TTM won & lsquo;Best Healthcare Recruitment agency’ at the NRF National Recruitment awards along with picking up the & lsquo;Professional Business Services’ award at the FBD Clare Business Excellence awards.
· In 2014 TTM re-qualified as Deloitte Best Managed Company for the third year in a row and was selected as a finalist in the UK Recruiter Awards in the category of & lsquo;Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency’