REC convenes HR experts to share tips on hiring for growth with recruiters
Topics for panel discussions and roundtables during the one-day event include managing top quality talent, staying ahead on compliance, employer branding and innovation in recruitment.
Deputy CEO at CIPD Susannah Clements says, “I’m delighted to be speaking at the Talent Recruitment and Employment conference. Our latest research shows that recruitment intentions are increasing, meaning there will be more competition for talent, bringing recruitment and resourcing challenges for organisations.
“The recent global economic turmoil has changed the game. Recruiters need to source talent that has the agility and adaptability to respond to fast-changing organisational requirements. Against this backdrop, it is more essential than ever for HR professionals to network and share best practice, so we are able to deliver the competitive advantage our organisations require.”
REC CEO Kevin Green says, “The whole agenda for this new conference is being driven by the clients and designed to create topical debates around some of the key issues affecting hiring for growth.”
Speakers confirmed for TREC Hiring for Growth: building a world-class workforce, to date, include:
· Dean Royles, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
· Caroline Roberts, HR Director (VP), FIC Europe at Fox International Channels
· Tom Sayer, Talent Acquisition Lead, Accenture
· Angela Goldsmith, Head of European Resourcing, Diageo
· Kean August, VP Global Executive Recruiting, SAP
· Neil Morrison, Group HR Director, Penguin Random House UK
· Colin Minto, Group Head Resourcing and HR Systems.G4S
· Susannah Clements, Deputy CEO, CIPD
· Tom Baker, Former Director Group Resourcing and Talent Acquisition, Barclays
· Charlie Keeling, Global HR Director, Clyde & Co
· Katie Jacobs, Deputy Editor, HR Magazine
· Paul Maxin, Head of Talent & Resourcing, Financial Conduct Authority
· Gary Franklin, Founder and Director, The FIRM
· Kevin Green, CEO, Recruitment and Employment Confederation
· Martin Hesketh, Managing Director, Brookson
· David Head, Leader of Vision Values and Ethics, Recruitment International
· Chris Moore, COO, Adecco
· Miles Stribbling, Director of Strategic Partnerships UK, Phaidon International
· Jason Silk, Talent Acquisition Director, Randstad
· Robert Zajko, Director of Talent Acquisition EMEA, Hilton Worldwide
· James Atkins, Head of Recruitment and Learning EMEA, Caterpillar
Delegates will also have the opportunity to network during the screening of the England v Costa Rica World Cup game at the same venue after the end of formal conference proceedings.
For more information on about the agenda, sponsors and exhibitors or registration fees go to www.rec.uk.com/TRECor call 0207 009 2100.
The event is supported by UK Trade and Industry, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the Forum for Inhouse Recruitment Managers, Brookson, Giant and HR Magazine.