Bond International Software half year revenue up on 2013
· Revenue of £18.4m (H1 2013: £17.0m) now represents 98% of fixed operating costs (H1 2013 94%)
· Operating profit up 25% to £1.7m (H1 2013: £1.3m)
· Operating Margin increased to 9% (H1 2013: 8%)
· Adjusted Profit before Tax increased by 31% to £1.4m (H1 2013: 1.1m)
· Adjusted earnings per share up 29% to 3.41p (H1 2013: 2.65p)
· Acquisition of Eurowage Limited in April 2014, for minimum consideration of £8.5m and integration into the Group progressing well
· Major contract win with global recruitment company in Asia Pacific office
· Strictly Education recurring revenues now account for 112% of fixed overheads
· In line to meet market expectations for the full year
Commenting on the results, Group Chief Executive Steve Russell said, "The ongoing economic recovery in the UK and overseas is having a positive impact on the group. Not only are we seeing robust growth levels returning in the UK but also we have made substantial headway in our Asia-Pacific office.
"The acquisition of Eurowage was a significant step change for the group and the Board believes this will produce good growth prospects. We maintain our confidence that we are well placed to benefit from global growth and combined with our continued innovation in our products and services we see a positive second half for the group."