David Weir CBE to speak at Britain means Business
Taking place on 19 and 20 November at ExCeL, Britain means Business is leading the way in building the Great British business revival. Speaker sessions will be running on each day across five theatres, focussing on different aspects of business. In addition to David Weir CBE, six-time Paralympic gold medallist, speaking on the resilience needed in business and sport, keynote speakers include:
· Rikke Rosenlund - Co-founder of Borrow My Doggy
· Martyn Dawes -Founder of Coffee Nation
· Gareth Thomas - Former Wales and British and Irish Lions Captain
· Terry Greer-King - Director of Cyber Security at CISCO
· Lara Morgan - serial entrepreneur
· Phil Jones - Managing Director of Brother UK
· Janice Clark - Training and Development Manager of Enterprise Rent-A-Car
· Derek Redmond - Former Olympic Athlete
In addition to the five content theatres, a number of blue-chip brands are exhibiting including Vodafone, NatWest, Dell and FedEx.
Nick James, Producer of Britain means Business, said: "The recession is over and this is the perfect opportunity for British businesses to grow. Britain means Business is the leading resource for business development and with key themes of collaboration and resilience, the show is perfectly designed for business owners, directors and entrepreneurs looking to expand in 2014. Over the two days we have an incredible line-up of speakers and exhibitors, imparting invaluable business knowledge guaranteeing this is a show not to be missed."
Join us from 19th — 20th November 2014 at the ExCeL Campus, London.