Penna doubles earnings per share in first half
• Operating Profit 92% to £2.1m (2013 : £1.1m)
• Profits after Tax 103% to £1.7m (2013 : £0.8m)
• Net Revenue 21% to £21m (2013 : £17m)
• Earnings per Share 103% to 6.64p (2013 : 3.27p)
• Interim Dividend 33% to 2.0p (2013 : 1.5p)
Rapid growth of Recruitment Solutions: Net Revenue 28% to £8.9m and Operating Profit 139% to £1.34m.
Steady growth of Career Services: Net Revenue 16% to £9.7m and Operating Profit 31% to £1.75m.
Commenting on the results and outlook, Stephen Rowlinson, chairman of the international human resources consulting group, said, "Penna has completed a very successful first half with Profits after Tax up 103% to £1.7m and Earnings per Share doubled to 6.64p. This has been by far the best first half performance from the Company since the beginning of the recession in 2009.
The business has considerable momentum and we are confident that there will be a satisfactory outcome for the full year."