APSCo announces major new initiatives for 2015
Developments planned for this year include:
• A new initiative with the British Standards Institute (BSI) to establish a globally recognised quality standard for recruitment
• The creation of a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification in talent acquisition
• The expansion of the paid intern programme to include universities across the UK, Singapore – and now Hong Kong
• A new initiative with Business Disability Forum which will include guides for members and end clients, events and white papers.
• A three day thought leadership event for senior recruitment executives in partnership with Deloitte in May
• A new initiative to provide practical support to women in recruitment which will include research, training, best practice guides and networking events
• The creation of new regional business forums created to cover: The Midlands, Northern England and Scotland
The organisation is also planning to expand its international offering.