Q4 Robert Walters results show strong momentum continues
Financial and operational highlights
Gross Profit (Net Fee Income)
% change (constant currency)
Strong growth across all of the Group’s regions and, significantly, in both established and emerging recruitment markets.
Exceptional performance in the UK with net fee income increasing by 27% year on year. - Recruitment activity in the regions has remained strong, encouragingly, we are also seeing increased activity in permanent financial services recruitment in London.
- Resource Solutions, the Group’s recruitment process outsourcing business continued to deliver excellent growth.
Asia Pacific net fee income up 11% in constant currency.
- Strong performance across Asia in both well-established businesses such as Singapore, Japan and Malaysia and in emerging markets such as Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Australia, the region’s largest business, continues to stabilise.
Solid growth in Europe with net fee income up 13% in constant currency.
- Net fee income growth rates highest in Spain and Ireland.
- Good performances from our businesses in Belgium and the Netherlands and a robust result in France, where our contract business continues to perform well.
Group headcount stands at 2,629 (31 December 2013: 2,307).
Strong balance sheet with net cash of £14.0m as at 31 December 2014 (31 December 2013: £18.2m).