Dillistone Group publish 2014 trade summary
At the time of announcing their interim results in September 2014, they stated, “A prudent approach to new product roll-outs, to ensure a high standard of client care, will see us limit the number of implementations that we will complete over the next few months and, as a result, we anticipate that our performance in 2014 will be similar to that delivered in 2013.”
Dillistone say that the launch of FileFinder Anywhere has proven to be successful and that their expectations for the full year (pre-acquisition related items) will be similar to that delivered in 2013.
The Dillistone Systems division has seen a notable improvement in incoming orders since the launch of FileFinder Anywhere in September 2014. Divisional successes since then include:
• Total order intake in Q4 of 2014 was more than 20 per cent up on both Q4 of 2013 and on the average of Q1-Q3 2014.
• More new business contracts won in December 2014 than any single month in the last 2 years.
• Contract wins included their largest single North American contract win since 2009 and a number of clients switching from competing products.
As a result, Dillistone Systems enters 2015 with an implementation pipeline which is approximately 20 per cent up on the equivalent date in 2014. This pipeline has been further supplemented in January 2015 by the award of the largest mainland European new business contract that the division has won since 2007.
The Voyager Software division also enjoyed strong orders in the final quarter with successes including:
• For Voyager Software, Q4 was the best single quarter for new business sales since 2007.
• FCP Internet, acquired in 2013, is likely to report its highest ever FY revenue resulting from its highest ever user base.
• ISV, acquired in October 2014, making a small contribution to the year as expected.
Mike Love, chairman of Dillistone Group, commented, “We had a really positive end to 2014 and are confident that the Group now has a highly competitive range of products across the key markets it serves. The Group remains profitable and cash generative and we continue to follow a progressive dividend policy, subject to the needs of the business.”
Dillistone expects to announce its preliminary results for the year to 31st December 2014 in the week beginning 20th April 2015.