Penna sees an influx of new hires
The appointments demonstrate the growing strength in the commercial market and its continued commitment to the public sector, where they are market leading. Appointments announced strengthen their retail and consumer practice, and build on growth areas including transport, construction and infrastructure.
· Marcus Lorenzo joins Penna as their new Head of Practice for Retail and Consumer. Marcus has 12 years’ experience in conducting executive search and talent management programmes both in the UK and internationally for small and large businesses and specialises in consumer, retail, leisure and media.
· Karen Camilleri joins Penna as the Head of the Transport and Infrastructure Executive Interim Practice. Her experience spans the public and private sectors in particular rail with her focus being on placing senior managers up to and including board level.
· Matthew King joins Penna as a Senior Consultant within the Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing space. Having started his recruitment career in 2003 with Michael Page and then running an engineering recruitment business in Australia for 8 years, Matthew will support organisations going through large scale change and transformation and partnering with them through interim management solutions.
· Andrew Cholerton joins Penna to take responsibility for growing Penna’s Infrastructure and Transportation practice whilst building upon his existing client network. Andrew has experience of recruiting at board and senior manager level across a variety of business functions.
· Catherine Kift joins Penna as a Sector Lead to further develop their Local Government, Not-for-Profit and Education markets. Catherine brings experience of delivering on senior level assignment’s across these markets
Speaking about their recent appointments, Julie Towers, board director at Penna and managing director of Penna Recruitment Solutions, commented, “At Penna we know that people make the difference to organisational success, so we’re delighted to welcome these sector and market specialists to our team. The last year has been one of growth and expansion to ensure we can offer our clients the very best talent from the public and private sector. Our USP is that we understand both sectors and work to bridge the gap for our clients and candidates to harness transferable skills across different markets. With customer experience at the heart of what we do, we are finding that our clients are genuinely welcoming our creative and fresh approach to executive recruitment.”