trendence UK Graduate Barometer Survey becomes biggest of its kind
No other survey collects responses from students studying at such a large number of universities and uniquely, across all year groups.
This year, we have increased the proportion of students taking partfrom the top 30 universities by 54 per cent.
There are four editions of the Barometer, focusing on the main recruitment sectors: Business, IT, Law and Engineering.
The trendence UK Barometer Survey is designed to help organisations:
· Maximise ROI in their graduate recruitment activity by identifying precisely where to spend their marketing budget
· Benchmark themselves against known competitors and identify other less obvious competitors
· Understand more about students’ aspirations, plans and attitudes to engage their target groups more effectively
· Identify the right media to use to reach specific target groups of students
· Analyse the results by university, region, year of study, ethnicity, subject, gender, language skills and nationality
For the 2015 edition, we have made available even more student profiling information – whether their parents attended university, whether they received means-tested funding etc - which helps graduate recruiters wanting to monitor diversity and social mobility.
Laura Yeates, Head of Graduate Talent at Clifford Chance says: “The Law Barometer has proved to be another importance piece of research that has helped shape our strategy for the coming season. The breadth of data, along with the expert guidance from the team at trendence, has enabled the entire graduate recruitment to deepen their understanding of their respective universities and target audience, so as to better inform their decision making processes.”
Eimear Bryson, UK Account Director, trendence UK, says: “It is incredibly gratifying to develop this research and see how it helps employers across all sectors to focus their strategy and recruit more successfully and efficiently. All successful campaigns start with knowing how you are perceived as an employer by the various target groups you want to attract. Our role at trendence is to use the research to help solve campaign issues, develop practical actions and advise on recruitment strategy”