Pertemps remains in the Times Top 100 Companies
The recruiter climbed three places on last year to number 43 in the annual league table that is compiled using the results of surveys that were sent to a random selection of employees by independent research organisation Best Companies.
This follows Pertemps being named & lsquo;Best Recruitment Company to Work For (£100m)’ at the Recruitment International Awards 2014.
Some of the key findings of the Best Companies survey include:
• 81% of employees said that there is a strong sense of family at Pertemps (this was a top 15 result!)
• 20% of employees have been with company for between five and 10 years and nearly a tenth for more than 15
• 80% of staff love working for the organisation
• Know they have a positive future 78%
• Work is an important part of employees’ lives 83%
• Managers help people fulfil potential 74%
• Staff are happy with the pay and benefits received - 60%