Cielo launches SkyRecruit technology platform
When SkyRecruit is used by all of Cielo’s client teams later in 2015, it will be the only global deployment of recruitment technology offered by an RPO provider.
“Cielo is known for being first-to-market with innovative solutions that create real business results for our clients. In today’s crowded talent technology universe, we are committed to standing apart by supplying our dedicated recruitment teams with the smartest technologies that help our clients accomplish their talent agendas,” said Sue Marks, Chief Executive Officer of Cielo. “SkyRecruit will allow us to continue to be intentionally disruptive and springboard our clients beyond their competition in the war for 21st century talent.”
As the foundation for Cielo’s service delivery model, SkyRecruit enhances Cielo’s ability to deliver high-touch and high-tech recruiting focused on modern candidate experiences and seamless hiring manager engagement.
Built mobile-first with easy engagement as the keystone, features made smarter by SkyRecruit include:
• Automated Sourcing links to more than 100 regional and global resume databases pulling candidates from the broadest active candidate pools in the most efficient way.
• Global Pipelining and Campaigning organises passively and actively sourced candidates quickly and effectively, enabling targeted brand messaging and facilitating two-way, multi-channel engagement.
• Interview Scheduling is native and integrated, making it convenient and efficient for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, regardless of the user’s browser or email provider.
• Native Video Interviewing removes the need for an additional vendor, while maintaining the cost savings, time savings and enhanced candidate experience talent leaders expect.
• Hiring Event Management applications effortlessly manage data collection and digital interactions at career fairs and hiring events without required WIFI connections, allowing staff to focus on making real connections with candidates.
“Reflective of Cielo’s belief that great global recruitment hinges on local high-touch relationships, SkyRecruit can be entirely bespoke to each client solution. It has the flexibility to allow regional, country-specific or global teams to have complete control and customise their candidate engagement strategies for each requisition, talent pool or geographic need,” said Erin Lange, Cielo’s Executive Vice President. “Our recruiters can quickly engage local talent or expand scope to engage with talent in-region or globally. SkyRecruit is smart, seamless, quick and easy.”
Designed in conjunction with Recsolu, the leading web and mobile recruitment software, services, and consulting company, to address the needs of recruiters and hiring managers, SkyRecruit is exclusive to Cielo in the RPO industry. A dedicated technology development team of world-class engineers from Chicago-based Recsolu will be responsible for continually updating SkyRecruit to ensure it addresses the latest regional and global requirements, as well as integrates with other best-in-class solutions as client needs dictate.
Beyond its reputation for innovation, Cielo’s industry leadership is continuously recognized, including a #1 ranking on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group, a Leader ranking on the NelsonHall RPO NEAT assessment and being named among the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In addition, Cielo is proud to be a multiple recipient of both the North American and European Recruitment Customer Relationship of the Year awards from the HRO Today Services and Technology Association.