Connecting to LinkedIn...

Blank

Prince Harrys next job? Brits are split down the middle

The research revealed that the nation is divided,with just over half (55%) wanting him to take on full-time charity work and the other half (45%) hoping he will move away from the traditional royal agenda to take on diverse roles such as becoming teacher, an entrepreneur and even a TV personality.

Of these new roles, one in five (21%) think Harry should work in the entertainment industry, with 12% believing he should follow his passion for music by becoming a DJ and 10% suggesting he would be the right fit the role of TV personality. Men, in particular, want Harry to put his charisma to good use with over a third (34%) stating he should move into entertainment.  12% see real potential in Harry joining the private sector by starting his own business, and one in ten (10%) believe that he is the perfect fit for becoming a teacher.

The top five careers chosen for Prince Harry are:

1.      Full time charity worker – 55%

2.      DJ – 12%

3.      Entrepreneur – 12%

4.      Teacher – 10%

5.      TV personality – 9%

“A career change is a difficult decision for most people at any stage in their life, but it can also an exciting one.  Spending time to research and find the right job fit can be a chance to translate skills already gained into asuccessful and ultimately rewarding career.  Whatever role Harry chooses as his next career path, he’s sure to have the support of the nation,” comments GerardMurnaghan, VP EMEA at Indeed.com.

 

Tags:

Articles similar to

Articles similar to