Parity Group confirms director changes
1) Alan David Rommel (44), currently Chief Executive Officer of Parity Professionals (PP), has been appointed to the Board with immediate effect.
Alan has been with the Group since 6 December 1993, having been appointed to his current role on 1 March 2014. He was previously a director of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies Limited.
2) Michael Stuart Aspinall (42) will be appointed to the Board as Group Finance Director with effect from 14 September 2015.
Prior to joining Parity, Mike was Chief Finance Officer of Picsolve Limited, the international provider of imagery capture, distribution platforms and retailing solutions. Mike is a chartered accountant who began his career with Arthur Andersen.
Paul Bergin will continue as Interim Group CFO and attend Board meetings until Mike Aspinall joins the Group, after which there will be an appropriate handover period.
3) Philip Swinstead, Group Executive Chairman, will later in the year be reducing his role from full time to three days a week with adjusted remuneration to reflect the time requirement given the Group's revised strategy.
4) Paul Davies, Executive Chairman of PP, will be reducing his time commitment as a part-time executive director to two days per week with adjusted remuneration from 1 September 2015.
5) Andy Law steps down from the Board with immediate effect, but continues to run the Inition digital technology business
6) David Courtley steps down from the Board with immediate effect as Non-Executive Director. The Board thanks him for his much-appreciated contribution over the last five years.
Lord Roger Freeman continues as Senior Non-Executive Director, and Neal Ransome continues as Non-Executive Director.
Further details of board responsibilities will be given at the time of the Group's interim results announcement in September.
Chairman Philip Swinstead commented, "This is part of our action plan to change strategic direction as announced previously and creates a smaller more appropriate Board. At the Interims in September we will give further details of our major cost-saving project across the Group and comment on our future expectations.
"Our management is now fully oriented to the new strategy and we are all excited by the prospects and new challenges ahead."