Contributors wanted for RI Q&A accountancy recruitment feature
1. Will the removal of educational qualifications from the preliminary applicant selection process, such as adopted by EY, mean a visible widening of the pool of quality accountancy candidates in the immediate future?
2. How has demand for accountancy candidates changed post-recession?
3. Accountants are included amongst the professionals in short supply and in demand, what incentives are likely to attract the best candidates?
4. What impact is the increase in geographical diversity of accountancy work following more firms moving/setting up in the North, having on candidate availability and competition for candidates in the UK?
5. What impact would a yes to leave the EU referendum vote have on the accountancy industry in the UK?
6. What challenges will the accountancy recruitment sector likely see in 2016?
Comments will be included free of charge in our UK October 2015 issue (print and digital) alongside a photo of the person commenting.
Please note, we have a limited amount of space allocated to this feature and comments that do not adhere to the 120 word limit may not be included.
Please email your FREE 120 word comment, alongside a high resolution (300dpi minimum) image of the person commenting to email@example.com
The deadline for all contributions is 5pm on Wednesday the 16h of September.