11 Randstad executives among the Global Power 100 Women in Staffing list
The inaugural listing profiles influential women who have made significant contributions to the staffing industry, recognising thought leaders with a passion for shaping the world of work.
Included in the list is Deb Loveridge, managing director Randstad Asia Pacific. Based in Singapore, Loveridge is responsible for the strategic direction, development and leadership of Randstad’s operations across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Malaysia.
Loveridge said that having so many of Randstad’s executive women represented in the list demonstrates Randstad’s commitment to industry leadership and promoting equality in the workplace.
“We’re proud to lead the recruitment industry by example, and being known as a business which attracts, retains and develops women.
“Today, women make up 67 per cent of our workforce across Asia Pacific, and half of the participants in our young leadership development programs are women.
“We have a global KPI that requires 80 per cent of leadership roles to be filled from within Randstad, so over time we should see a consistently high number of women leading our business across Asia Pacific, which is really exciting,” said Loveridge.
Randstad’s recent Workmonitor research demonstrates the need for business leaders to embrace greater inclusion in the workforce, with 89 per cent of Australian workers voting overwhelmingly in favour of workplace diversity.
“Given the critical skills scarcity in many industries, it is essential for companies to recognise women as part of their talent pool, and in fact it just makes good business sense,” said Loveridge.
“Promoting diversity is essential in industries where gender imbalance is an issue, but actually I believe in hiring the & lsquo;best person for the job’ and & lsquo;promotion on merit’, and would prefer to see a day when we didn't have to articulate gender as a specific diversity issue.”
Randstad leaders included in the Global Power 100 are:
• Deb Loveridge, Managing Director Randstad Asia Pacific
• Linda Galipeau, CEO Randstad North America & Executive Board member Randstad Holding
• Margriet Koldijk, Managing Director Global Client Solutions Randstad Holding
• Annemarie Muntz, Director Group Public Affairs Randstad Holding, President Eurociett/Ciett
• Tara Ricks, Managing Director Randstad Finance & Professionals, UK
• Ilonka Jankovich, Managing Partner Randstad Innovation Fund
• Andrea Avila, CEO Randstad Argentina & Uruguay
• Tania De Decker, Global Director Life Sciences, Randstad Holding
• Traci Fiatte, Group President Staffing, Randstad Pharma, US
• Rebecca Henderson, Group President Professional Solutions, US
• Isabelle Callebaut, Director Randstad Professionals, Belgium
The Global Power 100 – Women in Staffing list is available at http://si100women.staffingindustry.com/.