ID Medical shortlisted for 8 categories in REC IRP awards
• Best Company to Work for (more than 250 employees) – ID Medical
• Best Back-Office Support Team Award – ID Medical’s Analytics department
• Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practitioners
• Best People Development Business Award
• Business Leader of the Year
• Business Manager of the Year
• x2 Temporary Consultant of the Year
Now in its seventh year, the IRP Awards are the only recruitment sector awards hosted and awarded by the REC, providing an opportunity to celebrate excellence in recruitment, recognise individual and corporate success and promote best practice and professionalism across the industry.
Managing director at ID Medical, Deenu Patel, said, “Last year when we were shortlisted in 6 categories, I was filled with pride, so I can’t begin to express my joy after being shortlisted 8 times as well as being recognised in an additional category this year.
"The IRP Awards gives ID Medical the chance to showcase its incredible success and growth from every angle of the business. In our company entries, we’re able to detail ID Medical’s astounding performance as a whole whilst our individual and team categories, gives us the opportunity to give recognition to front-line and back office staff who are behind ID Medical’s transformation into the UK’s leading medical recruiter. Though being shortlisted is a phenomenal achievement in itself, we’re looking forward to see what the awards ceremony will hold for us in December.”
The awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday 9th December 2015 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London.