First RI VPP event to be held in partnership with Dale Carnegie
With a focus on leadership, not management, the event will teach you how to motivate your employees both now and in the future.
In today’s world of business, it is necessary to have leadership skills that inspire your employees. This is vital if you want them to connect with the company they work for. Motivated employees feel compelled to put in the extra effort at work and produce a better quality of work first time round.
The two-hour workshop will cover the following:
· The Competitive Edge - What it is and how to get it
· Leadership Skills - How to motivate and inspire your people beyond financial rewards
· Communication Skills - Sharpen skills to avoid misunderstandings and costly mistakes
· Memory and Time Management Skills - How to improve your ability to recall facts and manage time to coach your team
· Stress - How to cope under pressure and how to turn this to your advantage
The VPP Club has a whole host of benefits including bespoke learning events brought to an intimate group to allow real insight into the specific subject. These events will be hosted every other month and will bring our members bespoke learning opportunities not available elsewhere.
If you are not currently part of the VPP club but would be interested in joining please contact Teri Etherington: teri@Recruitment-international.co.uk for more information .
Throughout 2016 we will be holding a number of events for our VPP club. These events will be aimed at all individuals within a recruitment agency, starting with consultants who are moving into a team leader or management position right through to those being appointed to the board.
The events will all be half-day learning events where delegates will have the opportunity to discuss challenges they are facing in a relaxed environment within their peer group.
Leading the events will be speakers with extensive experience coaching, mentoring and working within the recruitment sector.