Ryecroft Glenton announces education recruitment business acquisition opportunity
The privately owned, well established and profitable company is based in Kent and provides temporary and permanent education staffing solutions to schools and academies located in Kent and South East London.
The current owners believe that the company’s market reputation puts the business in an excellent position for future growth, but feel that this growth will be best achieved under the ownership of a business with the financial and operational resources, as well as the experience required, to maximise the growth opportunity that exists.
• A well established, privately owned, profitable, specialist education staffing business.
• The Company has long standing relationships with its key clients, which generate significant levels of repeat business and recurring revenues.
Opportunities for growth:
• The acquisition opportunity presents the prospective purchaser with access to a strong, established, client and candidate base and a sustainable and respected business with a first class industry reputation and a well-recognised brand.
The Company has identified the following growth opportunities:
Growing the Company’s recently established support staff / schools administrative staff service line.
Developing the existing provision of special educational needs teaching staff into a market leading specialist service line.
Growing the volume of permanent placements made by the Company.
Establishing relationships with recruitment firms in commonwealth countries to provide suitably qualified candidates in what is currently a supply constrained market.
• The Company generated turnover and gross profits of c.£3m and c.£880k respectively during the financial year ended 31 March 2015. The Company reported adjusted EBITDA of c.£610k during the same period.
• Forecast turnover for the financial year ending 31 March 2016 is c.£3m with gross profits and adjusted EBITDA of c.£860k and c.£580k respectively.
• The Company has no debt and finances its working capital out of free cash flow.
All enquiries in relation to Project Abacus should be directed to:
Corporate Finance Partner
t. 0191 239 0962
m. 07764 605 533