Winners of HRO Today Forum Europe Awards announced
Finalists in the following eight categories were honored, with a winner announced in each category at the awards dinner and gala on November 10, 2015, at the HRO Today Forum Europe in Amsterdam.
Strategic HR Award Winner:
- Thought Leadership - Graebel
HR Practices Award Winners:
- Recruitment Team of the Year - Unilever and Accenture
- Excellence in Engagement Strategy - WilsonHCG
- Innovation in HR Technology - MOL Group
- Best Use of Social Media - AB InBev and Cielo
HR Providers Award Winners:
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence - Dialog and Cielo
Individual Award Winners:
- HR Superstar - Johnny Campbell, CEO, Social Talent
- CHRO of the Year, For Profit - Galina Vaisband, HR VP, Home Credit Bank Russia
- CHRO of the Year, Lifetime Achievement - Julie Sharp, Head of Group HR, Bank of Ireland
- CHRO of the Year, Not for Profit - Joanne Marshall, Director of HR & OD, University of Bradford
- CHRO of the Year, Sustainable Workforce - Sherif Hanna, Chief People & Compliance Officer, Mobinil
Finalists for this year's awards in Europe included these organizations: AB InBev, Accenture, Azkoyen Group, Bank of Ireland, Cielo, Dialog, emplo, Fiskars, Graebel, Home Credit Bank Russia, Israeli Civil Service Commission, Mobinil, MOL Group, Sandvik, Social Talent, TMF Group, TomTom, University of Bradford, Unilever, and WilsonHCG.
"Over the last year, working with our board of advisors, the SharedXpertise team, and our members, we have accomplished much and have a lot to celebrate," said Zachary Misko, vice president and global executive director. "Our awards program theme this year was Be Inspired - Recognizing Excellence in HR! I am inspired by the opportunity to engage, work with and know an outstanding group of HR practitioners, providers, thought-leaders, analysts and industry experts that make up our association membership. I am inspired by the accomplishments of all nominees and congratulations to all of our winners!"