Technology to aid growth feature
DEADLINE 10TH JANUARY
In the February issue of Recruitment International we will be publishing a feature focusing on the role technology plays in the growth of recruitment businesses.
Below are several generic questions you are invited to answer – please choose ONLY one and reply with no more than 120 words along with your photo – please ensure your picture (.jpeg) is high resolution and clear.
Comments will appear in both the printed magazine and the digital version. For the digital version we have the ability to share specific pages, embed videos and links as well as animation and a wide variety of other advanced features.
1) At what point should you start thinking about technology in the growth cycle of the recruitment business?
2) What should be a recruiters main priority in implementing new technology?
3) What sort of questions should you be asking your providers?
4 )How should a recruitment company determine their budget?
5) Should everything be in the cloud?
6) Is it important to evaluate technology in person or is purchasing online sufficient?
7) What mistakes do agencies with big growth plans tend to make and how can they avoid these?
ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY – MAKE THE MOST OUT OF THIS FEATURE WITH OUR PROMOTIONAL COMPANY PROFILES
Please contact Teri Etherington for more information on these promotional opportunities by calling 01483 740 874 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org