Back office services Q&A feature
DEADLINE 10th MARCH
Got an opinion on back office services you’d like to share?
In the April edition of Recruitment International, we will be publishing a feature focusing on back office services.
We are offering back office services companies the opportunity to comment on one of the questions listed below for free. Comments will appear in both the printed magazine and the digital version. For the digital version we have the ability to share specific pages, embed videos and links as well as animation and a wide variety of other advanced features.
Below are several generic questions that you can answer; please choose only ONE and send back no more than 120 words together with a high res headshot of the person commenting.
1) Which back office services are being most utilised at the moment?
2) What are the benefits of outsourcing your back office?
3) How do you make sure you remain compliant whilst outsourcing?
4) What sort of questions should you ask to ascertain if a provider is right for you?
5) What effect is the growing economy having on back office services?
6) How is outsourcing enabling growth in the current market?
7) What challenges are currently being faced by organisations with in-house back office services?
To comment or for more information please contact Alex Davies: firstname.lastname@example.org