Don’t miss out on our Finance Directors Forum
Our Finance Directors Forum is taking place on Thursday 21st April at Gateley plc, 1 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7DX.
The forum will provide you with help, guidance and information on all of the issues that are putting pressure on your finance and accounting department.
This event is FREE for recruiters and only £100 plus VAT for suppliers.
This essential forum is now in its sixth successful year because it delivers the answers and content your company needs to make it even more profitable. The forum will feature experienced finance directors alongside business enhancing service providers each offering their advice and opinions.
Here's why you need to attend this event:
· The latest requirements and reporting from HMRC – what do you need to be aware of?
· Funding UK and International growth
· Best practice for your contractors and temporary workers – being compliant
· Practical advice from industry FD’s
· Question and answer sessions – get the answers you want
· Meet with and network with a select peer group – support an event dedicated to you
We have a great line up of speakers confirmed for this event, which includes Jess Coles - FCA AMCT; Louise Rayner, founder of NumberMill Consulting & NumberMill Accounting; Keith Boyce, group finance director at Galago Group; John House, finance director at McGinley Support Services Ltd; Kim Collins, relationship director – recruitment sector at Lloyds Bank, London & South Region and Steven Raize, corporate partner.
To find out more about the event and the speakers, head to our events page.
To book tickets, click here.
All event tickets subject to our standard terms of business which can be found here.