20% discount on tickets to BDF conference for RI readers
The Business Disability Forum 2016 Conference is taking place on Wednesday 20th April at the Royal College of Nursing in London.
The BDF states that the conference on recruiting and retaining disabled talent, sponsored by Microlink and Ingeus, is a valuable opportunity for employers to improve their knowledge and understanding of disability best practice across business.
BDF has announced that the conference will feature a variety of high-profile guest speakers, including:
- Justin Tomlinson - The Minster for Disabled People;
- Claire Harvey - British Paralympian and senior consultant at KPMG;
- Kate Nash, networkologist and founder of PurpleSpace;
- Claire Harvey - Paralympian and Senior Inclusive Leadership Consultant at KPMG;
- Kate Nash OBE – Networkologist and Founder of PurpleSpace;
- Dr Nasser Siabi – CEO, Microlink;
- George Selvanera – Director of Policy, Services & Communications at Business Disability Forum;
- Barry Fletcher – COO, Ingeus;
- Jules Lockett – Practice Learning Manager, London Ambulance Service; and
- Yasmin Sheikh – Disability Consultant, Lawyers with Disabilities Division of the Law Society, Clyde & Co LLP
The BDF says the conference will provide delegates with practical guidance from organisations that have implemented successful approaches as well as first hand experiences from disabled employees.
BDF will also be launching its Recruitment and Retention Toolkit at the event, which offers employers innovative approaches to recruiting and retaining disabled employees from some of the best in class employers, EY, HSBC, The Civil Service and Lloyds Banking Group.
Recruitment International subscribers can receive a 20% discount on tickets to the BDF Conference, click the link below and enter the code HRPROF20 when ordering: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/conference-recruiting-and-retaining-disabled-talent-tickets-22684995432