Connecting to LinkedIn...

W1siziisijiwmtyvmdqvmjkvmtqvmtcvndavmtyxl0jhcmtlcibsb3nzlmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimtawmhg0mdbcdtawm2uixv0

Empresaria Group acquires Ball and Hoolahan

Empresaria Group has acquired Ball and Hoolahan Limited (B&H).

 

The company says that further to its announcement on 15th December 2014 relating to the acquisition of a 75% interest in B&H, on 29th April 2016, the company acquired the remaining 25% interest from Roy Hoolahan as part of a planned succession. The consideration, payable in cash, is approximately £0.2m.

 

B&H is an established UK based recruiter serving the marketing industry.

 

Marc Sigrist, who joined B&H as operations director in December 2015, will replace Hoolahan as managing director, with Hoolahan continuing to serve as a strategic consultant.

 

In the year to 31st December 2015, B&H generated revenue of £2.2m and profit before tax of £0.3m.

 

Articles similar to Empresaria

Articles similar to Ball and Hoolahan Limited