Make sure you get involved with our charity Q&A feature
Charity sector Q&A feature – UK May 2016
We would like to gain an insight into charity/third sector recruitment in 2016 by inviting you to answer one of the following six questions in 150 words or less.
1. What changes did you see in the charity recruitment sector in 2015?
2. What are the biggest challenges for the sector this year?
3. Which sectors are seeing the biggest growth and why?
4. Which skills are most in demand?
5. Has there been an increased emphasis on compliance training for candidates following the government crackdown on the nature of public fundraising methods and fund management, following the closure of Kids Company?
6. How should recruitment companies balance their profit margins with providing services in the cash conscious third sector?
Comments will be included free of charge in our UK May 2016 issue (print and digital) alongside a photo of the person commenting.
Please note, we have a limited amount of space allocated to this feature and comments that do not adhere to the 150-word limit may not be included.
Please note submissions are open to recruitment companies that provide staffing services for the third sector and should come from staff at director/MD/CEO level.
Please email your comment, alongside a high resolution (300dpi minimum) image of the person commenting to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all contributions is 5pm on Monday 18th April.