Recruiting awards: How to lose an award
Lisa Jones, director of Barclay Jones
We love awards events (attending and potentially winning!) and want recruitment leaders to get real value from them. We want to demonstrate the potential ROI of these events and how to achieve it.
Teri has over 14 years’ experience in and around the recruitment industry, working with well-established and start-up recruiters and suppliers to provide valuable insight into the world of UK recruitment.
They had a great session around awards events - why you should enter, how you should enter, how to lose, and of course the ROI.
- What is the key to winning an award?
- Which awards should you enter?
- What are the key, stupid mistakes that many recruitment teams make when they enter awards?
- Why is it that so many “go getter” recruitment leaders fail to win awards? What an irony!
- How to plan for an award entry – and ultimately win.
This is a great listen for recruitment leaders and marketers who are keen to grow their businesses and understand how important awards are in their strategy.
Listen to the podcast by clicking here!
Nominations for the Recruitment International Awards opens 1st August and the awards are held in London on Thursday 20th October - don't miss them!