Remote non-executive advisor service launched
Alex Arnot, a recruitment non-executive advisor, has launched MyNonExec, an innovative, remote, non-executive director service.
By eliminating face-to-face meetings, Arnot says the service makes accessible his advice on accelerating company growth, profitability and equity value to recruitment consultancy owners, CEOs and managing directors who were previously unable to benefit from it.
Arnot commented, “I have long wanted to find a solution to support more SME recruitment companies, especially many of those outside of London who previously could not receive my advice. With no joining fee, no travel expenses and no need to pay for my travel time MyNonExec enables me to offer a highly effective, remote non-executive service sharing my expertise, gathered from being the non-executive board advisor for over 20 recruitment consultancies and chairing more than 1,000 board meetings, with the owners and CEOs of every recruitment company regardless of size, budget or where they are based in the UK."
Arnot states that recruitment CEOs and owners who sign up to MyNonExec receive:
• Arnot as their personal advisor for six months
• A comprehensive review of their business
• A realistic valuation of what their business is worth today and the best plan to help them maximise that valuation in the future
• A bespoke 3-year growth plan and hiring strategy
• Advice on future exit options and the best route likely to achieve their objectives
• 6 x 1-hour structured phone sessions with Arnot
• A support line in between meetings for urgent issues