TalentLaunch created to fuel staffing and recruitment industry
1st July 2016 marked the first official day of operations for TalentLaunch.
The company describes itself as an accelerator company created to fuel the staffing and recruitment industry.
“This type of shared services model is one I’ve believed in for a while,” said Aaron Grossman, founder of TalentLaunch and a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. “It lowers the cost of overhead for staffing and recruitment companies while also providing them with collective access to the industry’s best resources.”
In 2001, Grossman began his first staffing venture: Alliance Staffing Solutions, a locally-focused, specialised staffing agency. Over the next ten years, he says he saw great success: His small staffing start-up had matured into a family of specialised firms, all sharing the same technology, marketing and back office support teams. In order to formalise the model, the Alliance Staffing Solutions name was retired and the company was rebranded as Alliance Solutions Group (ASG).
In 2014, Alliance Solutions Group made its first acquisition, bringing Major Legal Services (MLS), a Cleveland-based legal staffing and recruitment firm, into its portfolio of specialised staffing and recruitment firms. The acquisition of MLS allowed Alliance to test its shared services concept and provided a vision on how the model could be leveraged to inspire rapid transformation in the staffing and recruitment industry.
The acquisition of Selectemp, a staffing company headquartered in Oregon, continued to evolve the story of Alliance. With more acquisitions planned for 2016 and beyond, ASG was presented a challenge in how to maintain itself and support separate brands.
From there, TalentLaunch was born as an accelerator company to fuel the staffing and recruitment industry. Currently, TalentLaunch supports its three brand partners in their daily operations, and the organisation is actively seeking additional acquisition targets. The current brand partners include:
- Selectemp Employment Services, a generalist firm with seven offices throughout the state of Oregon
- Alliance Industrial Solutions, a firm specialising in manufacturing and distribution staffing and recruitment in the United States
- Alliance Solutions Group, a family of specialised professional staffing and recruitment brands, including:
- Alliance Office Solutions - Specialising in Administrative & Clerical Roles
- Alliance Resource Solutions - Specialising in Senior-Level Accounting, Finance and HR Consulting Engagements
- Alliance Search Solutions - Specialising in Direct-Hire Recruitment
- Alliance Scientific Solutions - Specialising in R&D, Quality and Laboratory Placements
- Alliance Technical Solutions - Specialising in Skilled Manufacturing and Technician Placements
- Alliance Healthcare Solutions - Specialising in Nursing, Allied Health and Healthcare Executive Positions
- Major Legal Services - Specialising in Attorney, Paralegal and Legal Support Staff Placements
TalentLaunch states it will provide its current and future partners with business solutions including custom-designed technology, IT support, marketing, back-office support, training and development and strategy insights.