We ask you: Contractor Management
DEADLINE: MONDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER
In the October issue of Recruitment International we will be publishing a feature focusing on talent attraction.
Comments will appear in both the printed magazine and the digital version. For the digital version we have the ability to share specific pages, embed videos and links as well as animation and a wide variety of other advanced features.
All comments will be considered. For features where we have a lot of interest we cannot guarantee your comment will be placed. Preference will be given to those advertising within the feature.
FREE EDITORIAL COMMENT
Below are several questions that you can answer – please choose ONLY ONE and send back no more than 120 words along with a photo of the person who has supplied the answer and their position.
1) What are the latest developments in contractor management?
2) How much of an impact are legislation changes having?
3) Are agencies and end hirers clear where liability lies with compliance surrounding contractors?
4) Is there a preferred model of payment when placing contractors?
5) What impact is Brexit having on the contractor workforce? (Either immediately or longer term.)
6) How do you see contractor management evolving over the next 12 months?
Please get in contact with Alex if you have any further questions or would like to book advertising: