Arrows Group Foundation to raise money to tackle child poverty with charity dinner
Arrows Group’s Arrows Group Foundation is hosting a charity dinner to raise money to tackle child poverty on Wednesday 23rd November.
The event will involve a drinks reception and a black tie formal dinner as well as fundraising and bidding in order to raise money for the charity. All proceeds go to the Arrows Group Foundation to support disadvantaged children in India.
There will be silent and public auctions, which the company says are guaranteed to get you involved and bidding.
Prizes include ‘money can’t buy’ experiences such as:
· Tour of the Big Brother House
· Tour of 10 Downing Street
· Training day and coaching sessions at your local rugby club with Lee Byrne, retired Welsh RFC and British & Irish Lion
· Personal rowing session for 4 on Eton Dorney Greg Searle MBE, double-Olympic medallist
· Dancing lessons with the professionals from BBC1's hit show Strictly Come Dancing
· Signed top from Richie McCaw, the All Blacks rugby legend
· Pair of headphones signed by Maxi Jazz, lead vocalist from Faithless
· 8 Tickets to the England v Italy RBS Six Nations 2017 game at Twickenham
· Certified piece of rock from the summit of Everest, courtesy of Kenton Cool, one of the world’s leading high-altitude climbers
· Spa weekend for two at The Grange Spa, voted top UK spa four years running
· Personalised tour for 6 people in the Dolomites (via ferrata) with SL Treks
· Signed Chelsea shirt and goalkeeping gloves
· ...and more to be announced!
If you can't make it on the night but would still like to contribute, you can text a donation:
Text AGFA16 £10 to 70070 to donate to Arrows Group Foundation and make a difference today. (JustTextGiving by Vodafone.)
Find out more by heading to the Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/arrows-group-foundation-charity-dinner-supported-by-royal-bank-of-scotland-tickets-26656099110
Picture courtesy of Pixabay