Don't forget about our latest technology Q&A
DEADLINE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS: Friday 14th October – BOOK NOW
In the November edition of Recruitment International we will be publishing a feature focussing on latest technology.
FREE EDITORIAL COMMENT – FIRST FIVE SUBMISSIONS ONLY!
Each time we run features we give you specific questions to answer and these form the basis of the feature. We would like to know from you what the burning issues are that are currently affecting technology and what predictions you have for the next 12 months.
Below are several questions that you can answer – please choose ONLY ONE and send back no more than 120 words along with a photo of the person who has supplied the answer and their position.
1) How has technology changed over the past 12 months?
2) How are job seekers embracing new technology?
3) What is going to be the next big thing? (Predictions please)
4) What do you think job seekers are looking for now?
5) What makes a specific piece of technology stand out?
6) What should agency owners be looking for when implementing new technology?
Please get in contact with Alex if you have any further questions or would like to book advertising: