Q&A feature: Oil and gas
Recruitment International November 2016
DEADLINE: Monday 10th October
The oil and gas industry has been well and truly put through its paces in recent years, but while some recruitment companies have scaled back their oil and gas operations or retreated from the market altogether, others have begun to generate revenue and profit once again. We invite you to share your opinion on the industry by taking part in our November 2016 Q&A feature.
We would like to gain an insight into oil and gas recruitment in 2016 by inviting you to answer ONE of the below six questions in 150 words or less.
- How has the oil and gas recruitment market changed this year?
- What skills are most in demand?
- Has the market downsize been significant for your business?
- What impact has the UK shale gas and global shale gas had on oil and gas recruitment?
- Have you seen any niche sub sectors emerge as a result of the industry downturn?
- What is the future for oil and gas recruitment?
Comments will be included free of charge in our UK November 2016 issue (print and digital) alongside a photo of the person commenting.
Please note, we have a limited amount of space allocated to this feature and comments that do not adhere to the 150-word limit may not be included.
Please note submissions are open to recruitment companies that provide staffing services for the healthcare sector and should come from staff at director/MD/CEO level.
Please email your comment, alongside a high resolution (300dpi minimum) image of the person commenting to email@example.com
The deadline for all contributions is 5pm on Monday the 10th of October.