Cyber security Q&A feature - May issue
We would like to gain an insight into how cyber security is affecting the recruitment industry in 2017 by inviting you to answer ONE of the below six questions in 150 words or less.
1. What are the biggest threats to cyber security in the recruitment industry?
2. What technology can recruiters use to protect company, candidate and client data?
3. What should your cyber security company strategy incorporate?
4. What kind of in-house skills and external assistance support does a company need to successfully protect themselves?
5. In the event of a cyber attack, what immediate action should a recruitment company take?
6. What kind of cyber security attack and defence technology are we likely to see in the future and how might this impact online recruitment and the industry?
Comments from recruitment companies and supplier companies are free.
The deadline for this feature is 5pm on Monday 10th April. Answers must be objective and within the word limit. Contact Rebecca or Becky for more details. Call 01483 740874 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Suppliers are invited to advertise their services by purchasing a profile advertising box at the end of the feature, in which you can include 100 words of your choice, company contact details (website address, email and phone number) and a company logo. The cost of the profile box is £100 (plus VAT).