Don't forget to contribute to our 'how to promote your business' Q&A feature
In our June issue, Recruitment International will be running a 'How to promote your business' Q&A feature.
We would like to gain an insight into how recruitment companies are promoting their business in 2017, by inviting you to answer ONE of the below six questions in 150 words or less.
1. What should your marketing plan include and what factors should be considered?
2. If you don’t have a marketing manager, how should you decide between hiring one and outsourcing your marketing?
3. What should your marketing budget incorporate?
2. What technology and online platforms should recruitment companies be using?
5. Should SMEs use a different promotion strategy to large companies?
6. How can you effectively measure the results of your company’s promotion activities?
This feature is open to recruitment companies only.
Comments are free.
The deadline for this feature is 5pm on Wednesday 10th May. Answers must be objective, within the word limit and come from a senior employee at the business.
Contact Becky Wilson for more details. Call 01483 740874 or email: email@example.com
Suppliers are invited to advertise their services by purchasing a profile advertising box at the end of the feature, in which you can include 100 words of your choice, company contact details (website address, email and phone number) and a company logo. The cost of the profile box is £100 (plus VAT).